Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The week that was and the week to come

Well.... I had a pretty rubbish week as far weight loss goes. I had some really terrible eating habits and did very little exercise... So, as a result I gained just over a kilo...
I ate cakes and hot dogs, rich pasta dishes and pastries. I drank wine, ate Chinese food and donuts.

My excuse was that I've decided to do a 7 day detox (starting tomorrow), so why not enjoy a few naughty foods before I start a strict health kick.

So, as of tomorrow, not wheat products, dairy or processed foods. Just fresh or dried fruits, vegies, oats, nuts and 'living' yoghurt. I'm also going to try some salmon, if I can stomach it; last time I tried I didn't enjoy it, but I'll see how I go.

While I do it I'm going to try and blog daily to share what I've been eating and how I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment