Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Detox Day: Two

I started day two with a serve of dried fruit compote soaked in orange juice served with organic natural yoghurt.

I didn't like it. It was way too sweet, I had to force it down. I don't think it agreed with me either, I felt awful when I got to work and ended up coming home sick with a terrible pain in the stomach.

The stomach ache eventually went away, a few hours later and I had a tomato salad with goats milk fetta for lunch. Which was quite nice and more filling than I thought it would be.

For afternoon tea I had rice cakes with organic peanut butter and honey, a much more filling afternoon snack than the smoothie I had yesterday.

For dinner I had a delicious bean casserole, it needed cooking for quite a while but it was so tasty!! I served it with some brown rice.

Apart from the stomach ache the detox is going well, I know not to eat the compote again.

No comments:

Post a Comment