Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Check in: 28/5/11

Well, I think it is safe to say I have officially hit a weight loss plateau.

I weighed myself this morning, 91.4kgs.

I've been bouncing around between 91 and 93 for what feels like ages now. I feel like the is an invisible wall and I just can't seem to get through it.

I've been doing some reading this morning about how to over come the situation and all advice seems to be pointing to simply changing some aspect of my current behaviour.

Change my exercise or diet. Forget about counting calories for a while, try a simple detox plan for a week, eat more protein, try cutting out wheat products for a short period. Basically, try anything!

At the moment I'm not sure what direction I'm going to go in, I'll have to think on it for a while. What ever I decide on, I hope it works!

1 comment:

  1. I can empathize with you on the struggles to lose weight and regain health. Plateaus are the absolute worst! Too bad we don't burn calories from beating ourselves up - if that were the case, we'd be seriously skinny!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete