Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Detox Day: Three

Started the day with another bowl of soaked oat porridge, this time with maple syrup, I'm loving it, I think I'll continue eating it after the detox ends.

For morning tea I had cherry tomatoes and goat's milk fetta, yum! Lunch was some of last nights bean casserole with brown rice, was just as nice as it was last night. And kept me feelling full till dinner time!

Dinner was a dahl and cauliflower curry, which was pretty good, I liked the cauliflower in the curry but, it was missing something. I think that something might have been the vegetable stock I would usually use to cook a dahl curry, this recipe just used water.

So, thus far the detox is going fine, but I miss bread. I love bread. Man I could eat some toast right now...

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the continued course of the detox diet! That bean casserole recipe you posted yesterday looked really good - and now you say it kept your hunger at bay until dinner! Good to know... I'll be very interested to hear how the scale reflects your efforts at the end of the week, but of course there's more to a detox than weightloss. I can sympathize on the bread cravings - they're horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get all that info from that post, you must have been scouring through the typos... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to it -- the post was fine! Now I'm craving curry, though.. lol!

    ReplyDelete