Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Check in

Well, after my disastrous fall off the detox wagon I was a bit reluctant to jump on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh-in.

But, I was pleasantly surprised. I lost a whole kilogram this week and now weigh 91.4kg.

Maybe I should have stuck to the detox, or maybe I achieved what I wanted from the diet without doing the whole seven days.

I'm inclined to lean towards the second option, and not just because I relieves me guilt, but also because the whole point of the detox was to jump-start my weight loss, and it looks like it worked.

So, even though I didn't do the whole program, I'm still happy with the results.

And, I think I've learned that to keep up the weight loss I need to be more vigilant of what I'm eating. Maybe from Monday to Friday I can take some of the ideas from the detox and work them into my regular diet, maybe reducing the amount of wheat products and dairy that I eat is what I need to keep shedding the kilos?

I'll try it in the coming week (after the long weekend) and get back to you with how I'm going.

1 comment: