Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Detox Day: Four

I started the fourth day of my detox diet with some scrambled eggs and a grilled tomato. A tasty start to the day (I love eggs).

For morning tea I had some cherry tomatoes, goat's cheese fetta and some beans dipped in hommus. A pretty healthy snack, would have been nice to have something warm, it has been freaking cold the last few days.

For lunch I had some left over curry and rice from last nights dinner.

Afternoon tea was two rice cakes, avocado and sliced tomato. So tasty, for a change the avo was perfectly ripe (so hard to come by a good avo of late).

Dinner was delish, fried brown rice with lots of vegies and some egg.
I loved it, and will definitely make it again!

Detox is still going along fine. Though with the cold weather I'm really missing my cups of tea, but I must avoid the caffeine, and the chemicals used to decaffeinate tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment