Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been a while...

Well, I haven't been here is a while, 4 months to be exact.
My motivation has been pretty low, and the diet has been slipping.

But I am determined to get back on track! To lose more weight, to feel healthier and get rid of the back pain!

My weight has been fluctuating in my absence, but at the moment sits at 90.3kg, just over a kilo lower than when I last checked in.

I've started keeping a record of my food intake again, watching my calories, but also making sure I have a healthy balance of protein, carbs and fat. I'm making sure I drink plenty of water and watching the salt intake.

I have also boosted my work out routine, I've started doing cardio when I get up in the morning and going to the gym of an afternoon.

I am also going to start using this blog again, keeping a diary to keep me motivated, and setting small, realistic goals to meet every month. Things I can achieve.

When I started this weight loss journey a year ago, I weighed 105kgs. I've lost 14.7kgs, my goal weight is 70kgs, so I have just over 20kgs to go.

My first new short term goal is to break the 90kg barrier. To lose 0.4kgs. I want to do that by this time next week. I want to jump on the scales next weekend and see that I weigh something in 89kgs area.
And that is what I am going to visualise every time I feel tempted to sleep in instead of exercising, or eat cake instead of a healthier snack.

So, expect to see more of me, and hopefully the weight will start moving (off my body) again!

No comments:

Post a Comment