Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 7, 2011

Disappointed...

Well... It's been three weeks since I rebooted my weight loss program.

And well, I'm disappointed. I've been working my butt off (exercise wise) and the weight just won't budge!

This weeks weight was 89.2 kg. Not much lower than two weeks ago...

But, I have been talking to a friend (hi Sarah!) who mentioned that she found out she was anaemic and had been having a similar problem.

Once she started taking some iron tablets the weight started moving again (something to do with the oxygen levels in the blood or something, another "I'm not a scientist" moment).

I don't eat many iron rich foods, and I wouldn't be surprised if I were anaemic too. So, I've bought some iron tablets and I'm going to give them a go.

I would be delighted if at the end of this week the scales read somewhere in the 88 kg area, here's hoping!

1 comment: