Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sorry about the lateness...

Sorry about the lateness of this update, I wasn't feel my best last week. I had terrible back problems.

Mine is like the one on the left.
The pain was keeping me up at night. It was also affecting my stomach.
For some reason when my back is really, really bad I get awful stomach pains and feel nauseous.
My chiro said it might have something to do with the nerves from my spine to my abdominal muscles.

Anyway, I was in a bad way, so I wasn't able to work out and I was also pretty slack with the diet as well.

As a result I gained a little weight, only 300 grams. But it was disheartening non-the-less.

I'm feeling much better now, and am back at it, working out and eating right, so hopefully I'll have better news for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment