Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Confession: 8/5/11

I've decided that every Sunday afternoon I am going to confess my diet sins.
Be it food or exercise related. I will post it here.

It is harder to be naughty when you know you have to tell somebody about it.

Well, I have a fair bit to confess this week, what a way to start!

I have started teaching cooking with a few of my classes, this week we made choc-chip muffins, I took three separate classes through a lesson on muffin making...

The first lesson one student was left without a partner, so I did the nice thing and helped him out, this meant I got to keep my half of the 12 muffins we made. I took them back to the HSIE staffroom to share with my coworkers...

But I still managed to eat 3 of the muffins myself.

I had to help another student later on in the week, this time I took my share to the Learning Support staffroom... Out of site, out of mind, I didn't eat any.

Today is Mother's Day, I had breakfast and lunch with my family. Dad put on quite a spread, breakfast was pancakes, eggs, bacon and tomatoes cooked on the BBQ, with maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.

I had several helpings of all of these foods...

For lunch Dad made roast pork belly and gravy with duck fat roasted potatoes, pumpkin, broccoli and cauliflower in bechamel sauce and sweet potato mash.

I piled my plate high and then went bake for a second helping of pork. I now feel like I might vomit.

So there is my first confession. Lets hope I have fewer sins for you next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment