Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Party Time

I'm going to a party tomorrow night, I'd like to be able to drink a few boozy beverages and have a few tastey snacks without having a total calorie blow out. I'm not sure how I am going to go.
I plan on having a pretty low calorie lunch, and I'm going to be drinking sugar free Cruisers, because they have only 77 calories per drink.
Snacks wise I don't know what's going to happen. There is bound to be some deliciously tempting things there like brie and dips and things.... mmm... I'll have to try and exercise some self control.
I'll tell you how I go.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dears! Only just found all your weight loss endeavours now! I'll aim to provide some low fat options to help you out :) (should really be providing those anyways, my eating habits aren't ideal......!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't worry love. :) I can bring stuff if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to do an hour or so worth of exercise on the day of a party and minus the burnt calories from my daily intake, that way I don't stress to much about what I'm eating or drinking. It's also ok to have one meal in a week where you eat what you want, that way you don't feel like you're missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea, I hope I have the energy after work...

    ReplyDelete