Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Goals

Last night I was thinking about my goals. I have a goal weight of under 70kg. But I was thinking about when I want to reach that weight, over what period of time?

I want to do it at a healthy rate, because I know quick weight-loss doesn't usually last.
So I am aiming for around 1kg a week. But I know that I won't always lose that amount, and that at some point I am bound to have a bit of a gain, after all, Christmas is coming up soon!
After thinking about it for a while I decided that my long term goal would be for me to lose 35 kilograms by the end of August next year. I am pretty sure that is something I can stick to (hopefully).


In the mean time, my first short term goal will be for me to get under the 100kg mark. When I last weighed myself, on Saturday, I weighed 102.3kg. So I am hoping I can lose that 2.3kg by the 4th of December.


I have a few other goals, after all, this is about being healthy, not just losing weight. I would like to be able to complete at least 30 minutes of exercise 6 days a week, drink the recommended 6 glasses of water a day and reduce my fat intake to less than 25% of my total daily calorie intake.
Edit: Also, I'd like to make sure I'm eating the recommended 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of vegies every day. Vegies I reckon I can do, fruit is another story, I don't enjoy most fruits, apples etc...


So, my goals are:
Long term:
Lose 35kg by the end of August 2011.
Complete 30 minutes of exercise 6 days a week.
Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.
Eat 2 serves of fruit & 5 serves of vegetables.


Short Term
Reduce my fat intake to less than 25% of my total daily calorie intake.
Lose 2.3kg (and weigh less than 100kg) by the 4th of December 2010.


Lets see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment