Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Alright... Here I go...

My name is Tegan, I'm 25 and I am over weight.

I've tried several times in the past to lose weight, and here I am again, giving it another go.
This time feels different though, and I'm hoping that feeling means it will stick.

My start weight was around 105Kg (at the end of October 2010) and my goal is to be under 70Kg (which is in the high end of the healthy weight range for someone of my height).

My plan is to make a weekly post here, to share my current weight and measurements, and see how I've gone through the week and discuss any issues I might have faced.



I don't really mind if people are or aren't reading this, its really just for me, to keep me motivated. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tegan!
    I want to join you!
    While I was living in Sydney I was 104kg.
    When I moved back to Wagga I decided to get my act together and try and get down to a healthy weight range.
    My goal is 65kg, I'm now down to 88kg.
    My weight hasn't budged for a few weeks and I'm finding it very hard to gather the motivation to try harder :(
    Hopefully if I keep reading your blog, it will inspire me to keep going!
    Looking forward to reading about your journey!
    This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah.
    I hope you find a way to get your weight-loss back on track. I'm pretty sure it's normal to have slumps like what you're experiencing.

    ReplyDelete