Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Having a Shitty Day...

So, I found out today that I didn't get a job I really wanted. Teaching art, the subject I am trained to teach, at the school I already work at.
I'm more than a little disappointed... I'm pretty upset.

Usually when I feel like this I comfort eat. I'm trying really hard not to, I did have a few naughty foods, but nothing that has thrown me over my calorie budget, so I should be fine.

I would really like to eat a whole block of Cadbury Dairy Milk right now, but I will resist the urge, 'cos I know I'll regret it later...

Mean while, I need to re-assess my plans in life... sigh.

5 comments:

  1. You're doing a lot better than I.
    I'm pissed off with work so I'm just eating shit...
    Which in turn is making me feel worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard, not to comfort eat. I would really like a nice, creamy pasta bake... mmm...
    And chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/2549/low+fat+macaroni+cheese

    I might make this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YUM!
    I love Mac 'n cheese so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, great comfort food.
    We had that for dinner, added some frozen peas and topped it with tomato slices, will make again.

    ReplyDelete