Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Curves Smart and Checking-in

I am happy to say that when I jumped on the scales this morning I read 93.9kg, and a loss of 800g! Nice to see another loss, I hope it continues. :)

Almost two weeks ago I started the Curves Smart workout at Curves. It is an electronic couching system.
I was given an RFID tag, programed with my personal profile, weight, range of motion etc.

Now when ever I go to the gym I put my tag into each machine I use, it tells me whether I am doing each rep at the right speed for me and if I am using my full range of motion, or if I am over extending.


When I have finished my workout I go to a computer and put my tag in the slot and I get feedback on my workout, whether I worked to my full potential, what muscles I worked out and how well I worked them. It also saves my heart rate data and calculates how many calories I have burned.

I am really happy with the system, it is super motivating and boy does it push you to work that little bit harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment