Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Curves

So, after my one week trial of Curves gym I have decided to sign up.

There are a few things that I don't really like about the place, the big one being that they don't have a shower, so I will never be able to go before work or anything like that.


The other being the hours. Monday to Friday 6am to 11am, then 1pm to 7pm. So, you can't go after dinner. Saturday they close at 11am and do not open again, so I have to get up early on a Saturday if I want to work-out, and they are closed all of Sunday.

How ever I think the pros, like the convenient location and motivating circuit set-up out weigh those cons.
I really do enjoy the work-out. It's hard, there is not way to take it easy! But afterward I feel pretty good.

So, Curves is a go for me.

You can still sign up for a free trial too, by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Is your Curves doing the Zumba circuit? Maybe that would help you look forward to your workout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do do Zumba, but it doesn't really interest me. I look forward to working out any way.

    ReplyDelete