Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Close, but not quite there.

So as of this morning I weigh 95.8kg.
0.8kg off my STG to weigh less than 95kg by the 12th of Feb (today).

According to my diary, I lost 1.7kg this week, which is quite a bit, and it may affect my weight loss for next week. So, I won't be surprised if next week's loss is quite low. But Hopefully, by next Saturday I will have lost 10kg since I started my weight loss program. ^_^


Last week I signed up, online for a 7 day free trial of Curves gym (which you can get by clicking here).
I've been twice now, and it is pretty intense!
It's circuit training with the usual machines, but between each is a station where you run on the spot to keep your heart rate up. There is a timed recording which tells everyone when it is time to change stations, so it keeps you moving.
By the time you do the recommended 2 complete circuits plus 6 extra stations, you've done a 30 minute workout without even noticing.
So far it seems good, but I'm waiting before I sign up for a 12 month contract, as I am not sure how my back will cope with some of the exercises.
I'll get back to you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment