Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 3, 2011

The festive season is finally over.

Christmas and New Year are finally done with.
In the end I decided to take a break from my weight loss program over this period, there was too much food around and not enough time for exercising. Well, that's my story any way, and I am sticking to it.

As a result, I now weigh 99.9 kg. The weight I was at about a month ago.
I am pretty disappointed by the weight gain, but not at all surprised.

Now that the festive season is done with I will get back on track, no more massive servings of roasted meats and baked vegetables swimming in gravy, no more over indulging (and I mean OVER indulging!) in the delicious dining opportunities of Melbourne (where I spent the New Year period).

I will set some new, achievable, short term goals and get back to regular exercise and good eating habits.

2 comments: