Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bad influances...

I stayed with my family for a week in a coastal holiday house they booked.
I had a great time, lots of swimming in the ocean, lots of shopping, fun, fun.

But, there was a lot of something else too... Take-away food.
We cooked a total of 2 dinners while we were there. Every other night we had take-away, pizza (3 times), Chinese, Thai, and of course, fish & chips.

As a result, I gained 2kgs. Annoyed.

While I had a great time, I'm glad to be home where I can have more control over what I'm eating.

On a different note, I ordered a bento box before I went away, I'm looking forward to making tasty, healthy, cute bentos for lunch.

4 comments:

  1. Holidays are tricky :P
    Bento box! Yay! Where did you order it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking on J-List, I almost bought it there, but I had a look on eBay and found the same one heaps cheaper there.

    There are so many accessories you can buy... Sauce bottles, fruit-picks, noki shape cutters... Its all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you put cute smiley faces on everything in the box ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't bought a nori cutter yet. Will do soon, maybe after next pay-day I'll buy more bento stuff.

    ReplyDelete