Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back on track

Yay I'm back to losing weight!

I lost just over a kilogram this week and now weight 98.3kg.

I feel a lot happier now. ^_^

Although I lost the weight I was hoping for this week, at the moment I'm on holiday and spend much of my time at home, which leaves a lot of time for potential snacking.

This is something I am struggling with. I know snacking isn't always a bad thing. Its good to keep your metabolism moving at a consistent pace instead of jumping up and down, if you know what I'm talking about. I think I just need to locate some healthy, satisfying but low calorie snacks.
Satisfying being the key word there, there is nothing more annoying than eating something only to feel hungry again 15 minutes later.
I like the light Cruskits with some tomato and low fat cheese, but that can get a bit repetitive. I just have to keep on the look out for some good snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment