Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Check in: 9/4/11

I forgot to check in last week, because my other blog, bento adobencha has me a little distracted.
But don't worry the food blogging hasn't affected my weight loss, as of this morning I weigh 92.5kg.
Well on my way to my STG, which is to weigh less than 90kg by the 7th of May, lets hope I get there!

Today when I went to the gym it was time for my monthly weigh and measure there too.
I'm really happy with the results.

I've lost 3.1kg since joining up to Curves Smart, as well as a total of 8.51cm all over and 1% body fat.
I was also given a printed a progress report, with pretty graphs and stuff.

The blue bars in the bottom right are my PI (performance index) results for my last 10 workouts. The performance index is how hard I should be working. The green ball is the goal I should be reaching.

The woman above the PI graphs is what the computer thinks I look like based on my measurements.

The green line graphs, show how my body fat %, body weight, how many calories I'm burning and how my strength is improving.

As you can see my body fat and weight has reduced and my calorie burn and strength have improved. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment