Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 19, 2013

Goal Date, Did I Get There?

So, today is the 19th of April, the deadline I set for loosing 10kg (weighing 90kg).

Did I get there...?

Well, the short answer the is... No. I'm not quite there yet. But, I have still been making progress, I'm just loosing the weight a bit slower than I thought I would.

At the moment I weigh 91.6kg, which means I've nearly lost 8.5kg... Which is nothing to sniff at! I'm only 1.2kg away from the goal, not too bad, eh!

While we're on the subject of goals, here is a pic of me wearing the dress I bought when I reached the last one...



Looking pretty good, even if I do say so myself!

So, I'm not feeling too discouraged at the moment, I'm going to keep at it and I'll check back with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment