Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Temptation & Motivation

Sometimes it is just so easy to give in to temptation...
Someone offers you chocolate, or cake at work, you just have a little... Then you get home and you're just too tired to cook. There's a take-away on the corner, you get the healthiest option, but someone else gets deliciously deep fried chips... You have to have a few, they just smell so good...

It's either been been raining or suffocatingly humid each afternoon for a week, how do you get motivated to exercise? So far I've been forcing myself, I hope I can keep it up.

My struggles for the week.

3 comments:

  1. It is really tough in this comfort food weather, you'll get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you give yourself that one day a fortnight to eat whatever you want. That way, when you say no to something, you're only putting it off for a bit, not denying yourself completely.

    I'm really shouldn't be giving advice right now when I'm not following it myself. I've been eating pretty badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have those days, they usually involve cheese, hah!
    The food I ate that I wasn't happy with didn't really come down to wanting to eat something, but just being too lazy to make something better.

    ReplyDelete