Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm Back! Again...

Well, it's 2013 and here I am again. After around 12 months off the weight loss wagon I'm feeling motivated again. (it's amazing how clothes shopping has that affect...!) While I've been away I've gained a shocking 12 kilos. Wow, working that number out is REALLY depressing! (no wonder none of my clothes fit!) But I'm here to be positive, no point dwelling on the negative. It won't get me any where. I am going to make positive changes and choices this year. I am going to lose weight. I started back on the path to weight loss last we, and I am happy to say, that as of this morning I have already lost half a kilo, I currently weigh 99.2 kgs. So, here I go, I will lose weight this year. And I will keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment